Sunday, February 21, 2010

Ipods

IPods are one of the best inventions in the world. There are a couple great reasons why like iPods one I enjoy how you can hold more songs than you need. Also I think there are some iPods with super high technology on the new ones so there are many advantages. The third are probably the best thing about iPods is how portable they are so I take my iPod almost anywhere.

Everybody likes iPod for pretty much the same reasons. The most frequent reason is they are easy to set up and anyone could use one. The bad part about iPods is that they aren’t cheap so if you broke yours I doubt that it will be easily repaired. The usual outcome is that you have to buy a new one which is extremely inconvenient. Other than that iPods don’t break that easily in fact they tend to last a long time unless you happen to drop it in a puddle. The bad thing is if there is not a warranty on that but people have gotten their iPods to work after they get it consumed in water or another liquid. I personally think that iPod are extremely amazing small compact devices.

No comments:

Post a Comment