Sunday, February 21, 2010

Acers

The Acer computers are the worst laptops in the world. Most people don’t have to use them because they have their own computers which are gold for them but not so fortunate for those who don’t have laptops at school. I’m talking about the worst key board, plus super messed up screens, so heavy that you could possibly break your arm trying to pick up one of those things, and many are the slowest computer on earth? I am serious why doesn’t middle school get new ones for middle school and the worst part is lower school has Macs. Although there must be thousands of computers in the world I swear these are probably in the top 3 worst computers.
I am very, very, very, happy because I do not have to use them anymore because I just got a new netbook. This netbook is like lifting a feather compared to lifting an Acer which is more like trying to lift Kobayashi (the best eater in the world) and as you should know he’s light. Not to forget that the Acer is probably thicker than Kobayashi, and that’s not good, is it? I feel really sorry for the kids who have to go through the pain of using these every time the teacher hauls in the Acer cart because they don’t have a computer. If I won the lottery I might think of buying every kid in the school a decent computer so they won’t have to use a big fat Acer ever again.

2 comments:

  1. I liked the part about Kobayashi. I'm so glad I got a macbook, but the middle school should still buy new computers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhaha soo true, except i wouldn't buy anybody anyinthg.

    ReplyDelete