Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Football


Football is my favourite sport, or otherwise known as football. Football is a thrilling, breathtaking, electric, and compulsive sport. The most important part about soccer is teamwork, when you play soccer you have to work as a team, all 11 players. As a player my favourite part of soccer is training because you learn knew things. My favourite soccer team in the world is Arsenal, their from London England.


Soccer is a big deal in England the sport is extremely important, some people just run around and play soccer all day. I play for two soccer teams one is in waterloo and the other is in Guelph. Playing soccer has always been healthy for me because it makes me eat healthy and exercise much more. For instance some weeks I might practice 4-5 times a week and that transfers into school. By being healthy and by taking good care of my body. I believe soccer is truly the best sport that you can play. Although soccer does take up allot of my time so I usually have less time for school.


When I first started to play soccer I was living in Scotland (where it was a huge deal)
Back then all my friends played all of the time so I was never board, well even if I was board I could just go out and play. So it was extremely time consuming that is why Soccer if my favourite sport.

1 comment:

  1. wow peter

    p.s. where is the rest of your blogs?? there is only 2! i thinks ur suposted to have like 5 or something!

    ReplyDelete