Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Eva Olsson

I don’t know so much about the holocaust but I do know that Eva the way she described the situation I’m pretty positive that it was an extremely disgusting thing. I know that know millions of Jews were killed in particular, and all of them were innocent which just makes know sense to me. I know that it happened a while ago but the situation still seems fresh. The one big thing that I don’t understand is why someone or something could do such a thing. I thought that Eva was just the person to tell the story to a group of people who are not as familiar to the holocaust as she is.

I really enjoyed Eva’s presentation because she actually was there and knows what happened and described some of the many horrors. Unlike if there was some random guy who knows about it, well I believe that Eva is and was the right choice. I can’t exactly imagine the fright these people must have been in.Or even how they could keep going without breaking down every five minutes. There is another question that
I want an answer to why wasn’t anyone helping these people.

No comments:

Post a Comment