Friday, January 22, 2010

If I could be anybody

If I was anyone in the world I would be Cesc Fabregas he’s a professional soccer player. I would be him because he gets to do his favourite thing everyday and that is play soccer. For other reasons he also plays for my favourite soccer team and that is arsenal that’s based in London England. He’s gets to travel pretty much everywhere in the world all the time , Spain, Germany, France, Netherlands, Scotland, and almost every other European country .He’s also rated one of the best soccer players in the world.

He’s always had a good life like when he was young he plays for the best for team’s academy Barcelona in Spain. There are big roomers that he might go back to Barcelona for about 50 million pounds. Which would make him even richer considering that he’s already a million airs? Cesc fabregas also has a really expensive car and a huge house and a beautiful girl friend. On top of that he has so many friends and gets to spend time with them all of the time. So I think I’ve made it clear that this man has one of the best lives in the world and that I would want to be him more than anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment